Seta Golf Course - East Course
Home - Golf Courses> Shiga > Seta Golf Course - East Course
The East course was designed by Japanese legendary golf course architect, Seiichi Inoue. It is not only a fun and challenging layout, but is also a beautiful golf course. Carts enhanced with GPS technology help you strategize your play.
- 12 Seta Hashimotocho ,Otsu-shi, Shiga 520-2125 Japan
- 11,079yen～20,179yen includes tax /one round /per person, when playing in groups of four.
- Proper attire is a golf shirt with collars and sleeves and long pants. Cargo shorts, denim fabrics and tennis and swim attire are not permitted. Sandals of any kind are not permitted on the Golf Course or any of the practice facilities.
- 15 ranges with a distance of 230 yards
- Click here for weather information!