The travel contract executed between you and the Company shall be governed by the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
“Travel Contract” (simply “Contract”, hereinafter) refers to the travel contract under which the Company develops, at your request, a plan for a trip that specifies the destination and schedule of the trip, the details of the travel service (including booking of a golf course, arrangements for transportation, and booking of accommodation, etc.) available to you, as well as the amount of the travel cost payable by you, and carries out the travel under such plan. The Company may outsource some of the arrangements for the travel service to another travel agent in Japan (“Arrangement Agent”).
2. Application for and Execution of Contract
- Your application will be accepted within 10 days before the date of stay or golf game.
- The Company will issue an invoice in the form prescribed by the Company to you when you apply for a contract for the plan the Company has presented to you. The Contract will become effective if you complete payment for the travel fee in full through a transaction using the Company’s affiliated credit card or bank transfer within seven (7) days after the issuance of the invoice.
- The travel fee includes planning charges for the travel service.
- You have to notify the Company of your credit card number if you prefer to settle payment by a credit card transaction.
- The Contract becomes effective when the Company agrees to execute the Contract and receives the cost of travel in full.
3．Rejection of Contract Execution
The Company may not agree to enter into a Travel Contract if:
- the Company has a compelling business reason to do so;
- the cost of the travel cannot be settled because your credit card is invalid or otherwise not completed; or
- there is a possibility that it may be disadvantageous to other tourists or the Company or interrupt smooth travel.
4．Delivery of Booking Confirmation
- The Company will deliver booking confirmation to you that specifies the travel schedule, the details of the travel service, other travel conditions and provisions relating to the Company’s responsibility promptly after execution of the Contract.
- If a booking confirmation is delivered, the scope of the travel service for which the Company is obliged to make arrangements and control the schedule under the Contract will be governed by the provisions of the booking confirmation.
5．Modification of Contract
- If you request to modify the Contract, the Company will comply with such request to the extent possible, in which case, the Company may change the amount of the travel cost.
- In the event of an act of God, suspension of travel service by a transportation, accommodation, or other facility, or other event beyond the Company’s control, if it is necessary to ensure smooth implementation of the trip, the Company may change the travel schedule, the details of the travel service or the details of another custom travel program after explaining to the trip participants that such event is beyond the Company’s control and the causal relation with such event.
- If the Contract is cancelled for any reason attributable to you after its execution, the Company will charge a cancellation fee as follows:
45 days before the date of stay or golf game specified in the booking confirmation
20% of the total travel cost
30 days before the date of stay or golf game specified in the booking confirmation
30% of the total travel cost
14 days before the date of stay or golf game specified in the booking confirmation
50% of the total travel cost
7 days before the date of stay or golf game specified in the booking confirmation
100% of the total travel cost
Cancellation after the start of the trip or non-attendance without notice
120% of the total travel cost
- You can terminate the Travel Contract before the start of the trip without paying the cancellation fee if:
- it becomes, or is likely to become impossible to carry out the trip in a safe and smooth manner due to an act of God, suspension of travel service by a transportation, accommodation, or other facility, or for other
- the Company fails to deliver a booking confirmation to you by the due date; or
- it becomes impossible to carry out the trip in accordance with the travel schedule specified in the booking confirmation due to a reason attributable to the Company.
7．Arrangements for Organizations/Groups
- The Company shall apply the provisions of this chapter to the execution of a Travel Contract applied for by a responsible representative designated by more than one tourist who will travel on the same itinerary (“Contract Representative”).
- Unless another special agreement has been entered into, the Company will consider that the Contract Representative has all rights of representation regarding execution of the Travel Contract arranged for the tourists (“Members”) constituting such organization/group (“Member”) and carry out transactions relating to the travel service for the organization/group with such Contract Representative.
- The Contract Representative must submit a list of Members to the Company or notify the Company of the number of Members by the date specified by the Company.
- The Company assumes no responsibility for any liability or obligation currently owed, or expected to be owed by the Contract Representative to the Members.
- If the Contract Representative is not travelling with the organization/group, the Company will deem a Member appointed by the Contract Representative in advance as the Contract Representative after the start of the trip.
8．Responsibility and Indemnification
- The Company accepts liability to compensate for any loss or damage suffered by you that is caused by the Company or the Company’s Arrangement Agent either intentionally or through negligence in performing the Travel Contract, provided that notice has been given to the Company within one (1) month from the following day of the occurrence of such loss or damage.
- Unless otherwise provided for in the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not accept liability to compensate for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of an act of God or suspension of the travel service by a transportation, accommodation, or other facility, or for any reason not attributable to the Company or its Arrangement Agent.
- You or your Contract Representative must compensate for any loss or damage suffered by the Company if such loss or damage is caused by you either intentionally or through negligence.
- When executing the Travel Contract, you must endeavor to utilize the information provided by the Company and understand the tourist’s rights and obligations and other provisions of the Travel Contract.
- The Company will not assume any responsibility or liability for any problem that occurs between you and the travel service provider (including the golf course, transportation company, and accommodation facilities, etc.) and you have to resolve the problem with the relevant service provider at your responsibility.
Business hours: 10:00 – 17:00 from Monday to Friday (closed on Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays in Japan, and for year-end and new-year holidays)
Last updated: March 12, 2015